Terms & Conditions
Service With High Standards
Grooming Policies by Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash
Pets are accepted for grooming with the following conditions being met and accepted by owner or responsible person.
1. Owner presents a pet that is healthy enough to be groomed. Grooming may expose pre-existing health and skin problems for which Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash cannot be held liable for. Grooming on an elderly pet or pet with health problems is at owner’s risk.
2. Owner agrees to pay for all grooming services deemed necessary by Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash for the best interest and well-being of the pet.
3. If fleas are present, a flea bath soak will be given at owner’s expense.
4. Owner understands that all quoted grooming prices are ESTIMATES and may be increased/ decreased based on coat condition, skin condition, special handling needs, demeanour of the pet and by all other additional services requested or deemed necessary or other special requests made by owner.
5. Owner understands that de-matting, shaving, clipping, stripping, and carding may cause hair loss, patchiness, skin irritations, sores, or cuts and may expose pre-existing skin conditions. If any of these incidents occur, Tani’s Mobile Doggy Wash holds no responsibility for costs incurred due to owner’s negligence.
6. Owner understands that pet's nails will be clipped, thus with the possibility of exposing the quick, which may or may not bleed, at the time of grooming but therefore may afterwards. In the event nails bleed during pet's grooming service, Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash will apply septic powder (Quick Stop). If pet's nails bleed after grooming appointment, brown sugar or corn starch can be applied to stop bleeding, if septic powder is not available.
7. Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash will exercise all due responsible care to prevent injury or illness to owner’s pet. Tani’s Mobile Doggy Wash takes full responsibility for injuries caused by their staff during the grooming process, excluding in the events outlined in terms 5 and 6. However, in the event of illness, injury, or death caused by pre-existing conditions, the owner and said responsible person of the pet will not personally hold liable the owners Jaydan and Tania Eccles, or any staff of Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash for such instances.
8. Owners authorizes Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash to seek emergency veterinarian care while pet is in their care, at owner’s expense, if deemed necessary for the health and well-being of the pet.
9. Owner is responsible for all property damage or injury to a person caused by their pet while under the care of Tani's Mobile Doggy Wash.
10. Owner understands, that due to policies and insurance regulations, NO ONE is allowed in the mobile grooming salon while a pet is being serviced.
11. Cancellation policy: 48-hour notice is required or a $25 fee (Per-service booked) will be charged to your credit card on file or applied to your pet's next grooming appointment.